WARNING: It is impossible to completely clear the "footprints" showing where each site visitor has been.
If you are in danger, please click on “LEAVE THIS SITE”
to be immediately transferred to another site. Learn more!
Where Technology Meets Confidentiality:
Strengthening Agencies & Services
March 11 – 13, 2013
This conference covers a range of topics that impact victim safety and confidentiality. We will provide tools and best practices to enhance victim services programs and innovative partnerships. Attendees will learn and review best practices to effectively address critical technology and confidentiality issues.
Topics will include:
· emerging technology safety issues
· technology use within community partnerships
· GPS monitoring of offenders
· safe and effective outreach to sexual assault victims
· sexting, social networking, and information online
· mandatory reporting laws
· confidentiality and VAWA 2005 obligations
· data collection, data sharing, and data retention
For any victim service programs or innovative partnerships, such as coordinated community response teams, co-located services, sexual assault response teams (SARTs), or comprehensive victim service centers, that are working to address domestic violence, dating abuse, sexual assault, and stalking issues.
Deadline for Registration Feb. 14