WARNING: It is impossible to completely clear the "footprints" showing where each site visitor has been.
If you are in danger, please click on “LEAVE THIS SITE”
to be immediately transferred to another site. Learn more!
Advocates serving survivors of domestic violence know that survivors face a number of pressing needs – including safety or shelter or immediate access to cash. Many advocates and survivors may not think about tax issues when they are dealing with those others. But taxes can be an important way for survivors to establish economic independence – and there are some potential pitfalls that survivors need to be aware of.. This webinar will help:
- Identify common tax issues faced by survivors and highlight potential solutions;
- Connect you with local coalitions;
- Connect you with free tax preparation services in your community;
- Get free outreach materials; and
- Learn some successful techniques for spreading the word about tax credits.
To register on-line for the webinar go click here: